© 2016 All rights reserved. Power of the Tongue
309-318-1001 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Performances , Workshops, and Seminars Does she offer ?
- August - Sept (Welcome Week)
- October- November - Homecoming / Hip Hop Lyceums
- February - Black History month
- March - Women's History month
- April - National Poetry Month
- Jun-July - Juneteenth - Summer Festivals
- Annual Conferences, Workshops and Seminars
Give us a call at
Where has Ge'ylah Performed?
- Ge'ylah has performed at over Two Hundred Universities
- Ge'ylah was the 2013 African American History & AVPA Artist In Residence for Texas A & mu University
- Ge'ylah was the only performance artist who opened the Gwendolyn Brooks Black Writers Conference held at Chicago State Univ.
Why should I schedule Ge'ylah's Performance for my event?
- Ge'ylah is perfect for your audience because she is a gifted speaker who crafts her dynamic presentations to fit the theme of educational events. Not to mention, her fees (click to see fees) are competitive as well as negotiable.
- Ge'ylah is a unique performer who recognizes the need of the educational component on the campus, even in entertainment. Therefore, she created a Classroom Guide to assist with her presentations. The guide is frequently distributed to professors of Humanities, English, African - American Studies, and Sociology Courses, it is multi-departmental and upon review many instructors assign the performance to their classes for extra credit. This adds an increase to event turnout.
- Finally, and most important, Ge'ylah, simply, loves presenting life-changing performances and presentations to college students all across the nation! She leaves an indelible mark , an unforgettable impact everywhere she goes.
What are some little known facts about Ge'ylah
- Ge'ylah was the first African American female to perform at The Citadel.
- Ge'ylah was mentored by Dr. Donda West ( Kanye's West' mother)
- Ge'ylah is willing to negotiate with any school based on their budget. her mission is to reach as many students as possible with the content of her performance.